it's about 9:30pm. been sleeping around 10pm recently. got this routine going... hope to keep it up:
- 10pm-5am – sleep
- 5am-6am – fajr/run/workout
- 6am-8am – wash/eat/relax
- 8am-1-3pm – school/dhur/eat
- 3pm-6pm – siesta/'asr/reading/guests
- 6pm-8pm – mosque (for maghrib & 'isha)/dinner
- 8pm-10pm – work/letters/write
road [to Wum] is still bad (Maggie spent 8 hours on it today... Dorothy [Paul's fiancée, now wife] slept on the way hier [yesterday])... can they keep that up? ...can i keep this up? no.
i need non-lubricated condoms for our demonstration. i need to work out how/what to do for it (if, indeed, it will be held on Thursday). i need to write in my Peace & Freedom journal. and i need to sleep.