5/28/2002: TOT Day 1
- type 4: common sense learner
- type 1: imaginative learner
- type 2: analytical learner
- type 3: dynamic learner
- imaginative – drawing/music/poetry
- analytical – theory... the rules or grammar
- dynamic – talking, work and/or movement
- common sense – examples and real life application
- students learn in their own style 25%
- schools validate the way type 2s learn
- ~70% of learners are not type 2
- motivation (imaginative): who are my students?
- information (analytic): what am i going to teach?
- practice (common sense): how am i going to teach?
- application (dynamic): have i reached my goals?
-skill... must be done
now... how do we introduce learning styles to PCTs? and how do we apply it in training the PCTs?